Improving the Customer Experience with Facebook Messenger
Facebook is just one tool you can use to supply a stellar customer experience. As many online marketers look at their newly available customer data from a variety of sources, they realize that their customer experience is sorely lacking. Becoming more customer-centric is the mantra of savvy executives who understand that the companies who make it easy to find and use their products will prevail.
One of the best ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors is to provide outstanding customer support. Stellar customer service encourages people to become repeat buyers and sales advocates. Messenger excels in its capability to provide you with easy tools to wow your customers. What can it do for your business?
Here are five ways it can enhance your customer service. Messenger is
- Two-way and real-time: Customers can get immediate answers instead of putting in a support ticket or waiting for an email reply.
- Private: Customers who are dealing with sensitive matters can opt to make their communications private.
- An aid to solving problems: Customers can immediately communicate their concerns and get answers. This helps keep the emotional temperature down when things go awry.
- Self-serve: Customers can place orders or get critical logistics questions answered.
- Expands channel communication: The website Messenger plug-in allows people to contact you privately from your FB Page. For more information about this plug-in, go to.