Create an Icon Set with IcoMoon
IcoMoon is a web site that helps you pick out several icons for your web site and then download them. After you have downloaded the icons, you can use them on your web site. To download icons, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser, type https://icomoon.io/, and press the Enter key.
- Move your mouse cursor to the top right. Click the red IcoMoon App button.
- By default, IcoMoon displays a free set of icons.
- Click each icon that you want to add to your web site.
- Move your mouse cursor to the bottom left. Click the Generate SVG & More button.
A page appears that lets you review your selections.
- Review the selected icons. Then move your mouse cursor to the bottom right again and click the Download button.
- IcoMoon generates a package that you need to download. Save this file to your computer in a folder named Downloads.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder. If you saved your file here, you should see a folder named like this: icomoon12345.
- Right-click the IcoMoon package folder.
- On a PC: click “Sent to”→”Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- On a Mac: click “Compress icomoon12345”.