500 French Verbs For Dummies
Vexed by French verbs? Fear no more!
In 500 French Verbs For Dummies, beginning French language learners can find a quick reference for verbs in the basic present tenses. More advanced French speakers can utilize this book to learn more complex verb tenses and conjugations as well as advanced verbs with irregular endings.
- One page for each of the 500 most commonly used verbs in the French language —alphabetically arranged and numbered for easy reference
- Special designation of the 50 most essential French verbs
- A summary of basic French grammar that includes verb tenses and moods
- An explanation of verb conjugation—the seven simple and seven compound tenses, as well as the imperative
- The accompanying CD-ROM includes flash cards and multiple choice questions with audio for practicing French verb conjugations and pronunciation
500 French Verbs For Dummies is beneficial for students, travelers, professionals, and life-long learners who need a reference to the intricacies of French verb usage.