Minecraft For Dummies, Portable Edition
More than just a game, Minecraft consists of players using an avatar to create or destroy various types of blocks, form fantastic structures, create artwork, and do much more, all in a three-dimensional environment and across various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes. With this fun and friendly beginners guide, you will quickly grasp how to play Minecraft in the three modes of game play: survival, creative, and hardcore. The easy-to-understand writing style walks you through every step of the way, from downloading the game to choosing a gaming platform to defending your creations against monsters and winning the game by defeating the Ender Dragon.
- Explains how to use blocks to build amazing creations and engage in gameplay with other players
- Details techniques for travelling across the biomes
- Zeroes in on playing wisely in Survival mode so you can acquire resources to maintain your health and hunger
- Shares tips for playing carefully in Creative mode, using your unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and more
- Helps you play in Hardcore mode
Minecraft For Dummies, Portable Edition goes where you go as you create a world you won't want to leave!