Online Reputation Management For Dummies
More important than ever--how to manage your online reputation
In today's social world, managing your online reputation is more critical than ever, whether it's your company brand or yourself as a brand, and one thing is certain: everyone needs a plan. This essential book shows you how to set up a system that works every day, helps forward your brand's online goals, and is able to deal with negative chatter. Covering everyday listening and messaging as well as reputation management for special events or crises, this book walks you through step-by-step instructions and tips that will help you build and maintain a positive online presence.
- Shows you how to create a solid, productive online reputation management system
- Helps you achieve your brand's goals and be ready to deal with negative chatter or crises
- Explains how to set up an online reputation management and response team
- Covers how to identify and incorporate both everyday and crisis SEO keywords
- Explores reputation creation through listening, messages, images, video, and other media
- Helps you handle crises with social media, bloggers, and other influencers, and respond immediately
Online Reputation Management For Dummies gives you the tools you need to maintain the online reputation you want.