Bookkeeping Kit For Dummies
The easy way to get a handle on bookkeeping
Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it's also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this critical skill.
You'll get clear and concise information on keeping track of transactions, figuring out balance sheets, keeping ledgers or journals, creating financial statements, and operating accounts for businesses, along with practices and examples to hone your skills. Plus, the bonus CD includes samples of bookkeeping forms, working papers, letters, resources, and spreadsheets.
- Keeping track of transactions
- Figuring out the balance sheet
- Keeping a ledger and journal
- Creating financial statements
- Operating accounts for businesses
- Recognizing assets and liabilities
- Up-to-date tax information
- Changes in small business regulations
- Additional and complementary examples
- Demonstration problems
- True/false and multiple-choice questions and scenarios
Whether you're a professional or a student looking to expand your skills, Bookkeeping Kit For Dummies is a one-stop resource for anyone interested in this ever-growing occupation.