iMac For Dummies, 7th Edition
If you're looking for speed, performance, and power, the iMac is the ultimate all-in-one computer. From its superior performance, powerful operating system, and amazing applications, the iMac is one awesome machine, and the fun, friendly, and approachable style of iMac For Dummies is an ideal way to get started with the basics. You'll learn the fundamentals of the iMac including setting up and customizing your iMac and the software that comes with it, importing files from your old computer, sending and receiving e-mail, video calling, and more.
- Covers the latest iMac hardware, Mac OS X Lion, iCloud, and the Mac App Store
- Shows you how to surf the web with Safari and keep in touch by e-mail and FaceTime video calling
- Details how to find and download music, videos, TV shows, and more from the iTunes Store
- Gets you up to speed with the newest versions of iLife and iWork
- Walks you through storing and organizing digital photos, music, and other multimedia
- Explains how iCloud keeps everything, from your music to your documents, in sync
- Delves into creating a multi-user iMac and connecting to a wireless network
- Reviews troubleshooting tips and tricks
- Shows you how to automate mundane tasks
With iMac For Dummies, 7th Edition, you'll be able to proclaim, "iKnow" in no time!