Christmas Cooking For Dummies
Look no further for tips and recipes for whipping up a dazzling array of delicious holiday meals — without stress!
Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year -- and Americans traditionally love to celebrate the season with food, food, and more food. This easy guide shows cooks of every generation how to plan and prepare scrumptious seasonal treats. It includes:
- 100 delicious recipes for hassle-free holiday meals, including Warm White Bean Dip, Four-Cheese
- Spinach Lasagne, and Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Tips, checklists, and charts, plus step-by-step guides and shopping lists for special holiday meals, including a Christmas Tree-Trimming Party
- A special section on Christmas decorating and food gifts from the kitchen
- 16 pages of color photos featuring holiday meal recipes and kitchen-made gifts and decorations