Photoshop Elements 9 All-in-One For Dummies
Photoshop Elements is the top selling consumer photo editing software and Adobe continues to add innovative features that allow digital photo enthusiasts to do it all. This value-packed reference combines nine content-rich minibooks in one complete package. User-friendly and detailed, it covers the key features and tools that beginner and experienced users need to create high-quality images for print, e-mail, and the Web using the latest release of Photoshop Elements. Presented in full color, this resource goes beyond the basics of the application and is undoubtedly the most comprehensive Elements book on the market.
- Explores filters, effects, styles, and distortions
- Shows you how to enhance your images by painting, drawing, and typing
- Walks you through working with layers and masks
- Details ways to retouch and enhance your photos
- Checks out the toolbox, options, and other essential menus
With this minbook package, you?ll soon be an imaging pro!