Buzz Marketing with Blogs For Dummies
- Introduce the people behind your business
- Discuss relevant issues
- Provide a clearinghouse for information and expertise
- Show your business as a good corporate citizen
- Support an exchange of ideas
- Get honest feedback from your customers
- Affect public opinion
If you’re new to blogging, or if you know the mechanics of a blog but want some help refining and targeting yours, Buzz Marketing With Blogs For Dummies will get you going right away. An expert blogger shows you the ins and outs of putting together a professional-looking blog, walks you through the jargon, helps you decide what your blog should do, and even explains various software solutions. You’ll find out how to:
- Set up and maintain a blog, write in blogging style, and observe blogging etiquette
- Define your audience and target your blog to reach them
- Involve your customers, earn their trust, educate the public, and build community
- Avoid possible legal pitfalls while keeping your blog interesting
- Encourage contributions and links to your blog
- Use images and design an eye-catching format
- Optimize your blog for top search engine ratings, track your results, and measure your success
Written by Susannah Gardner, who has taught online journalism, directed multimedia efforts, and provided custom Web solutions to clients, Buzz Marketing With Blogs For Dummies even shares tips from the experts who establish and maintain some of the top-rated business blogs. You’ll discover the secrets of success, how to spot and solve problems, what software can enhance your blogging life, and a whole lot more. It like having a staff of experts on call!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Buzz Marketing with Blogs For Dummies
(List Price: US $24.99)
with Dreamweaver MX 2004 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.