LSAT® For Dummies®
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
If you want to be a lawyer, you have to go to law school. And if you want to go to law school, you have to take the LSAT, the standardized test required for all applicants. Though the LSAT is not the most difficult test in the world, it’s also not a walk in the park.
LSAT For Dummies is the ultimate LSAT study guide that shows you how to approach it, tame it, and make it one of the best credentials on your application. Written in a straightforward, down-to-earth format, this hands-on guide will give you the skills and confidence you need to succeed. You’ll gain the vital tools you need to:
- Understand the reasoning behind analytical reasoning
- Get a handle on logical reasoning
- Discover the patterns of reasoning questions
- Work your way out of answer discrepancies
- Read and understand reading comprehension
- Flaunt your talent in the writing section
- Figure out what admissions officers are really looking for
- Plan you LSAT test-taking tactics
Featured in this must-have guide are plenty of sample problems and solutions for you to take practice swings at, along with two real, full-length LSAT exams. It also provides tried-and-true test-taking tips, common myths about the LSAT, and profiles of the different kinds of law you can practice. With LSAT For Dummies, you’ll find the fun and easy way to score your best and get into the law school of your choice!