High Dynamic Range Digital Photography For Dummies
Create amazing HDR photos with this full-color, plain-English guide
Your secret is safe with us. Even if you don't have the latest high-end high dynamic range (HDR) camera equipment, you can still create striking images that appear as if you do with the tips, tricks, and techniques in this helpful guide. Discover how to use bracketing effectively, get the most out of a tripod, finesse your photos with Photoshop, and make it all go easier with this practical and inspiring book.
- Shines a light on HDR-what it is, how it's done, and what tools you need
- Walks you through how to take good photographs, from using the right settings to choosing good HDR subjects
- Demonstrates how to put all your images together in a single photo, including selecting the software, establishing workflow, and creating files
- Covers how you can clean up digital residue, how to create HDR in black and white, and much more
- Packed with beautiful and inspiring full-color HDR images to fire your imagination
Get fresh ideas, avoid mistakes, and produce memorable images with this essential guide.