iPhone and iPad Game Development For Dummies
US $29.99 Add to Cart
Here's the scoop on building and marketing great games for the iPhone and iPad!
The iPhone and iPad are the hottest techno-gadgets on the market today, and games for it are even hotter. To help you cash in on the trend, this book shows what it takes to create a good iPhone and iPad game and how to get it into the App Store.
Neal Goldstein, leader of an iPhone app startup company, and his co-authors show you how to build a game that will sell, include quality graphics, market your game through the App Store, and more. Whether you're a programming novice or an experienced developer looking to enter the game market, here's how to get going.
- Games for the iPhone are among the hottest apps in Apple's App Store
- Learn to build two game applications – from beginning to end
- Written by successful mobile app developers, this guide begins with how to get started, including downloading the SDK and filling your toolbox
- Covers programming with Objective-C and Cocoa, what makes a good game, graphics, and creating good mobile apps
- Explains how to market your game through the App Store
iPhone and iPad Game Development For Dummies can start you on a fun hobby or a lucrative career.
Note: Apple's iOS SDK tools are only accessible on Intel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy iPhone and iPad Game Development For Dummies
(List Price: US $29.99)
with Quicken 2012 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.