Google AdWords For Dummies®, 2nd Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
A completely updated reference to help you get the most value out of your AdWords campaigns
Google AdWords is a unique tool that allows you to set your own budget and create ads and choose keywords that are specifically related to your business. When your ad appears next to the search results, people can simply click your ad to learn more about you or make a purchase. This handy guide walks you through the newest tips, tricks, and techniques for maximizing your AdWords campaign.
Offering valuable advice, this new edition includes case studies from readers who have shared what they learned from using the techniques revealed in the first edition.
- A revised and updated guide that shares invaluable advice for maximizing your AdWords campaign
- Discusses changes to the AdWords interface as well as best practices in split testing, opt-in landing page structure, and ad group structure
- Reviews new, free tools included in AdWords as well as new and improved third-party tools
- Includes an in-depth explanation of Google's free Web site testing and optimization tool: Website Optimizer
- Includes a Google AdWords gift card worth $25 (details inside book)
With this handy reference by your side, you will discover the best way to put a Google AdWords campaign to work for you!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.