Intermediate Arabic For Dummies
Looking to enhance your Arabic writing skills? Intermediate Arabic For Dummies gives you practical examples and useful exercises so you can practice writing the language like a native. From vocabulary and numbers to juggling tenses, you’ll get a clear understanding of the nuances of Arabic style and usage that will have you writing in no time!
This friendly, hands-on workbook starts with a helpful grammar review from nouns, adjectives, and adverbs to pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions. It presents words and examples in both Arabic script and English transliteration. You’ll find tips for selecting the correct verbs and charts that provide conjugations of regular and irregular Arabic verbs, and end-of-chapter answer keys help you focus your studies. And, you can practice your Arabic writing right in the book. Discover how to:
- Improve your written Arabic skills
- Understand Arabic style and usage
- Use numbers times and dates
- Read and write the Arabic alphabet
- Use fundamental Arabic grammar
- Communicate more effectively in Arabic
- Grasp essential differences in Arabic and English usage
- Join clauses and form conditional sentences
- Use the verbal noun and participles
- Write emails, personal letters, and other correspondence
- Conduct business effectively in Arabic
- Avoid common mistakes in Arabic
Complete with helpful English/Arabic and Arabic/English dictionaries and great hints for fine-tuning your Arabic, Intermediate Arabic For Dummies is the tool you need to start improving your Arabic writing now!