Digital Photography Just the Steps For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Love taking pictures with your digital camera? Want to improve your skills, but don’t have a lot of time to spend? How about some straight-to-the-point tips that cut to the chase and show you step by step how to accomplish a task? If that sounds like just what you had in mind, Digital Photography Just The Steps For Dummies, 2nd Edition is exactly what you need.
This handy, full-color guide breaks down the most important tasks into simple two-page, illustrated instructions. You choose what you want to do, flip to the right page, follow the instructions, and voilà! A new skill is yours!
Digital Photography Just The Steps For Dummies, 2nd Edition covers important tasks from choosing a camera to printing your photos or turning them into slideshows or galleries. You’ll be able to:
- Select and use various lenses
- Take advantage of your meters
- Use tripods, screens, and scrims when shooting
- Work with depth of field
- Shoot and process Camera Raw images
- Download and organize your pictures
- Understand and use color profiles
- Edit in the “quick fix” mode
- Restore a vintage photo
- Create an online photo gallery, greeting cards, calendars, or CD jackets
More than 170 digital photography tasks are presented in this easy-to-use, full-color reference. Grab a copy and find out how much more fun you can have with your digital camera!