QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies
- An Accounting Primer
- Getting Ready to Use QuickBooks
- Bookkeeping Chores
- Accounting Chores
- Financial Management
- Business Plans
- Care and Maintenance
- Additional Business Resources
QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies is written for the Premier version, but you’ll find the information works for the other versions too. It’s easy to find what you need to know:
- Book I covers all the basic accounting stuff for those who don’t know a credit from a debit
- Learn to set up the program, load files, and customize QuickBooks in Book II
- In Book III you’ll see how to invoice customers, pay vendors, track inventory, and more
- Take on activity-based costing, preparing a budget, and job costing in Book IV
- Book V gets into cool stuff like ratio analysis, EVA, and capital budgeting
- Find out in Book VI how to write the business plan you need
- Book VII shows you how to manage maintenance for QuickBooks
- Book VIII covers additional resources, an Excel primer, accounting terms, and more
Before you know it, you’ll be managing your business finances like a pro with QuickBooks 2009!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies
(List Price: US $34.99)
with Quicken 2012 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.