SPSS For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is a data management and analysis software that allows users to generate solid, decision-making results by performing statistical analysis
- This book provides just the information needed: installing the software, entering data, setting up calculations, and analyzing data
- Covers computing cross tabulation, frequencies, descriptive ratios, means, bivariate and partial correlations, linear regression, and much more
- Explains how to output information into striking charts and graphs
- For ambitious users, also covers how to program SPSS to take their statistical analysis to the next level