Starting an Online Business For Dummies®, 5th Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
You’ve heard stories about people making their fortune creating Web sites and selling merchandise on the Internet. You’ve been eager to jump right in and take a shot at striking it rich, but you’re not quite sure how to get started—or if you’re business-minded and tech-savvy enough to succeed.
Starting an Online Business for Dummies will show you how easy it is to get your ideas off the ground and on the Web. You’ll be able to take advantage of everything an online business has to offer, without an MBA or years of experience! This updated, hands-on guide gives you the tools you need to:
- Establish and promote your business
- Advertise your site
- Build a business with online auctions
- Keep your business legal and lawsuit free
- Impress customers in the virtual world
- Publicize your business with Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft
- Conduct electronic payments
- Utilize VoIP, site feeds, blogging, and affiliate marketng
You’ll soon begin to realize that online business is not confined to large corporations or even businesses with storefronts. With this handy, straightforward guide, you will have your business online and ready to go in no time. There’s also a chapter on hot new ways to make money online, such as selling on Amazon or promoting on Flickr. The 5th edition of Starting an Online Business for Dummies helps you help your business can reach its full potential!