Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies
While the Mac has built its reputation in part on being user-friendly, OS X Leopard has lots of features that do lots of things—and that’s where Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies puts you a step ahead. If you’re meeting your first Mac, start at the beginning and you’ll feel like a pro in no time. If you’re familiar with earlier incarnations of OS X, you can jump right to the chapters on organizing your files and getting a sneak peek with Quick Look, backing up with the cool new Time Machine, using Spaces to manage Finder and application windows, and getting down with all the cool Mac multimedia features.
Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies shows you how to:
- Customize your Dock and desktop
- Search smarter with Spotlight
- Sync your contacts and calendars
- Watch movies, play music, and download digital photos or video
- Start video chats on the fly
- Surf the Web with Safari—safely
- Get organized with Spaces
- Run Microsoft Windows on an Intel-based Mac
- Protect your kids with Parental Controls
- Set up a network and share files
Written by Bob LeVitus, a.k.a. “Dr. Mac”, Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies is quite likely the fastest and easiest way to tame a Leopard!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies
(List Price: US $26.99)
with Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.