iPod touch For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Part media player, portable game console, and breakthrough Internet device, you could say that the iPod touch is one ideal gadget. With this new, full-color edition, bestselling For Dummies author Tony Bove walks you through powering up your iPod touch, personalizing it, establishing a Wi-Fi connection, and synchronizing your data. You'll also explore how to surf the web, rent movies, buy songs, send and receive e-mail, get directions, check stocks, organize photos, watch videos, keep a calendar, and much more. Plus, you'll learn about the new features of iOS 5 and how to access hundreds of thousands of apps that help you do even more with your iPod touch.
- Covers powering up your iPod touch, getting comfortable with the multitouch interface, personalizing your iPod touch, and establishing a Wi-Fi connection
- Walks you through the basics of the iTunes store so you can buy, download, and play music, TV shows, podcasts, movies, and more
- Demonstrates how to synchronize your data, work with the calendar, organize and share photos, browse the Internet, send and receive e-mail, read e-books, and get directions
- Helps you use your iPod touch to stay connected with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Explains how to video chat with FaceTime, sync with iCloud, and use the new iOS 5 features
- Guides you through resetting, updating, restoring, and troubleshooting your iPod touch
Fully revised for iOS 5 and the latest iPod touch models, iPod touch For Dummies, 3rd Edition puts you totally in charge of your iPod touch!