iPhoto '09 For Dummies
There’s an easy exercise to get you started and plenty of beautiful full-color photos to show you the results you can achieve. You’ll learn your way around the interface, what’s new, and how to set preferences.
- Discover how to create a well-organized, maintainable archive so you can find photos
- Import and export photos from various sources, including card readers
- Manage any import problems
- Organize your collection using facial recognition and GPS technology
- Crop, rotate, and enhance your images
- Use a histogram and improve exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, saturation, and more
- Set up a MobileMe gallery, send photos to Facebook or Flickr, make prints, and burn CDs
- Get tips for successfully e-mailing your pictures and for printing your photos at home
- Create photo greeting cards, calendars, or a travel book with maps that show where you took your pictures
iPhoto ’09 For Dummies even tells about cool add-ons and ideas for iPhoto. Learn to make all your photos the best they can be.