iPhone® Application Development For Dummies®, 3rd Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Start building iPhone apps today with this friendly guide!
Whether you're a beginner programmer who wants to build your first app, or a professional developer looking to leverage the marketing power of the iPhone SDK, this book walks you through the basics for building a variety of applications. Plus, you'll get invaluable advice on navigating the App Store so you can make money off of your original creations. This new edition covers all the latest information you need to know to get started developing apps immediately.
- Walks you through the fundamentals of developing a variety of applications for the iPhone
- Covers the latest updates for the iPad universal code and the new iPhone SDK
- Delves into getting your apps in the App Store and selling them
- Shows you how to use Apple's developer tools
- Addresses the universal code feature that allows you to develop apps and port them from the iPhone to the iPad and back
No matter your level of experience of expertise, iPhone Application Development For Dummies, 3rd Edition enables you to leverage the power of the open iPhone SDK so you can start developing apps today.
Note: Apple's iOS SDK tools are only accessible on Intel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.