iPad & Siri For Dummies eBook Set
Two complete e-books on using iPad and Siri for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together two bestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file. Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text of each book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you get the most out of your iPad and Siri, its artificial intelligence personal assistant. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
iPad For Dummies, which helps you to
- Set up your iPad, browse the web, and download apps
- Handle e-mail, enjoy music and movies, and make FaceTime calls
- Organize your to-do lists with Reminders, manage your contacts, and stay connected with Notification Center
- Shoot photos and video, play games, read books and magazines, and text with iMessage
Siri For Dummies, which shows you how to
- Know what you can ask, what Siri can do, and how to get Siri to do it for you
- Use your voice to create texts, e-mails, and Facebook posts
- Search the web, schedule appointments, and set reminders
- Find movie times and watch trailers
- Make restaurant reservations, check sports scores, and more
About the Authors
Edward C. Baig is the Personal Tech columnist for USA TODAY as well as the author of Macs For Dummies, 11th Edition. Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus pens the popular "Dr. Mac" column for the Houston Chronicle and is the author of OS X Mountain Lion For Dummies. They are the coauthors of iPad For Dummies. Marc Saltzman, author of Siri For Dummies, has reported on the tech industry since 1996. A syndicated columnist for Gannett ContentOne, CNN.com, and USAToday.com, he hosts CNN's Gaming & Gadgets segment and Canada's popular Gear Guide.