Your favorite, full-color anthology on all things iPad; now completely updated!
The iPad's popularity just keeps growing. Part iPod, game console, e-reader, and ultra-powerful microcomputer; the iPad does so many things that this resource needs five minibooks to address them all. Written by bestselling For Dummies author Nancy Muir, this all-in-one guide explores iPad basics, fun stuff, iPad on the go, getting productive with iWork, and using iPad to get organized in five, full-color minibooks.
- Updated for iOS 7, iPad Air, iPad mini, and earlier iPad models
- Starts with the iPad basics like setting up your device, navigating the touchscreen interface, and getting connected before moving on to working with the built-in apps like Mail, Safari, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, and Notes
- Covers useful features and apps to help you work from anywhere - from using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to printing documents, getting driving directions, managing your contacts, more
- Shows you where to find the latest apps, music, e-books, games, videos, movies, and accessories to customize your iPad and have a little fun
- Includes bonus online minibook with the best-of-the-best business, travel, education, news, weather, and financial apps
Tap into the power of iPad with iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 6th Edition.