eBay PowerSeller Business Practices For Dummies
The book breaks PowerSeller selling into:
- Powering Up: Understanding how to use eBay's tools and community to get sales up to PowerSeller levels
- Hitting Your Sales Targets: Establishing a strategy for choosing the items that work for you, buying items for resale on eBay, and creating a business plan that incorporates marketing, shipping, eBay Stores, and expanding into a separate Web site.
- Build Better Listings: Upgrading your HTML and photography skills to build sale pages that command buyer confidence
- Become a Model Seller: Enhancing your customer service skills from packing and shipping to insuring items to communicating with buyers
- Manage Your Business: A crash course in accounting, including the unique issues with operating an online store
The book also includes a CD-ROM that includes samples of Marsha's 5-DVD video training kit, "Your eBay Business Plan;" trial versions of helpful software from DAZzle, Fast Photos, and QuickBooks; and tools created by the author to help you better operate your business including a fee calculator and list of sources for wholesale merchandise.