eBay Bargain Shopping For Dummies
Chances are you have friends who have been thrilled with deals they got on eBay. Maybe you’d like to get in on the eBay action, but don’t know where to start. Or maybe you’ve bought on eBay before, but want to get the inside scoop on scooping up the very best deals. This book is for you. It helps you differentiate between the junk and the jewels and get the best buys on everything from clothing, household goods, and electronics to business equipment, new or used cars, and real estate!
Written by Marsha Collier, self-professed bargain shopper and best selling author of eBay For Dummies, eBay Bargain Shopping For Dummies is packed with advice and anecdotes from other experts, some of whom make a living buying and selling on eBay. It helps you begin shopping on eBay quickly, safely, and successfully, with information on:
- Using the My eBay Page to keep up with your potential deals
- Using feedback about sellers and shopping safely
- Bidding, buying, and winning
- Things to look for and things to look out for
- Ways to pay, including PayPal
- Taking advantage of eBay’s search functions and refining your searches to zero in on sought-after items
- Shopping eBay’s Bargain Basement
Even successful eBay veterans will discover tips and tricks they didn’t know and bargain shopping secrets. Whether you want to use eBay to seek out and snap up hard-to-find collectibles, or simply to save on everyday purchases, eBay Bargain Shopping For Dummies takes you step-by-step through the process. And to get you started right, the book is a real bargain!