* XML All in One For Dummies is a true desk reference designed to guide readers through the features and specifications of the leading edge XML dialects and help them develop their own custom Web applications all under one cover.
* Covers XML basics, using DTD's with XML, XML namespaces, XML schemas, styling XML documents, XML's linking languages, XML tools, using XML in the real world, and more.
* The first two editions of XML For Dummies have sold more than 85,000 units.
* According to Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer "XML will become the universal medium by which Web sites and users of Web sites communicate."
* Written by NIIT a global training, IT consulting and software development organization. NIIT trains over 150,000 individuals each year in Information Technology areas.
* The For Dummies series a repeat winner, now with more than 100 million books in print.