Word 2010 For Dummies, Advanced eLearning Online Course
In this self-paced online course, you'll learn how to work with styles and templates, adjust type, create tables, add and edit attractive graphics, apply page and section formatting, prepare professional reports and legal documents, print envelopes and perform mail merges, and share your work with others. The eight interactive lessons take you step-by-step through the process, so you learn at your own pace.
In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can ensure that you understand and have mastered each skill.
The course covers:
- How to use styles and templates to enhance documents and save time
- Easy ideas for working with multi-section documents
- Techniques for fine-tuning your doc's type and page layout
- Customizing a table
- Steps for editing and adjusting photos and images
- What you need to know about footnotes, a table of contents, and indexes
- Tips for printing envelopes and performing a mail merge
- Sharing work and tracking changes when dealing with multiple users