Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
US $29.99 Add to Cart
Wouldn’t it be a waste to own a Porsche convertible and just drive it to the grocery store at 40 mph? If you have Word 2003, you actually have a high-performance word processing program that can do almost anything you tell it to. Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies helps you put the pedal to the metal and your fingers to the keys and cover a lot of territory fast. It includes information on:
- The basics, such as editing, saving, and printing documents
- Time-savers, including creating keyboard shortcuts, using styles, and more
- Jazzing up your documents with borders, shading, shapes, charts, drawings, and clip art
- Handy desktop publishing tricks
- Whipping out letters, envelopes, return-address labels, and more
Written by Doug Lowe, author of more than 30 For Dummies books, Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies lets you go as far as you want. You can venture off and explore:
- Creating Web pages with Word, how to host a Web site, and more
- Using XML (eXtensible Markup Language) to store and exchange information in a standardized way that’s accessible universally
- Outlining, indexing, creating a table of contents, and more
- Using Word’s Master Document to compile long documents such as your future bestseller, your unabridged collection of bad jokes, or whatever
- Using Word’s speech recognition so you can dictate text and issue menu commands by speaking
- Creating macros with VBA (Visual Basics for Applications)
A comprehensive index helps you find the information you want fast. So what are you waiting for? With Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies as your navigator, take Word 2003 out for a spin and see what this baby can do.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $29.99)
with Java For Dummies Quick Reference (List Price = US $21.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.