Word 2000 for Windows For Dummies : Quick Reference
US $14.99 Add to Cart
Once upon a while ago, computers were considered overgrown calculators. If you wanted to mess with numbers, math, and calculations, you counted on a computer. These days, computers reach far beyond the business of numerals. Microsoft Word takes computing into the realm of words, where the wonders await in processing letters, syllables, passages, documents, and more.
Word 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference cuts through the technical details and jargon to the real deal in word processing. In a handy spiral-bound that allows you to lay the book flat alongside your computer for quick and easy reference, this accessible resource lets you zoom in on just the information you need. If you're looking for fluff, you won't find it in this guide; instead, you'll discover
- Great coverage on the basics, such as how to get Word 2000 up and running.
- Loads of tips on making your word processing move faster.
- Expert info on advanced formatting and automation features.
- One whole section dedicated to Web and desktop publishing.
- Instruction on how to use HTML native format in documents.
- The scoop on printing everything from simple documents to labels for mass mailings.
- Troubleshooting insight that can help you fix problems yourself – without losing your mind or hair.
When you want to try something new, want to attempt something you're unsure of, or tell yourself that there has to be a better way, open up Word 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference. With plain-English explanations and illustrations, this little volume is worth its weight as it unfolds page after page of reliable, time-trimming information and insight.