Windows 8 For Dummies eLearning Course Access Code Card (6 Month Subscription)
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Whether you’re new to PCs or just upgraded to the newest version of Microsoft’s operating system, this course will help you get comfortable using all aspects of Windows 8. If you’ve never used Windows before, we’ll start you at the beginning. If you’re already familiar with earlier versions of Windows, you can speed through the basics to dive into Windows 8’s new features and learn advanced techniques.
The lessons cover:
- Logging on and navigating the Windows 8 interface
- How to launch and manage programs, organize files, and keep track of your libraries
- Using the new Metro apps
- Browsing techniques, and everything you ever wanted to know about e-mailing
- Setting up an admin account, performing routine maintenance, using parental controls, and staying safe on the Web
- Tips and tricks for troubleshooting disasters
- And more