This book and DVD bundle offers a two-pronged attack for helping new and inexperienced Windows users get a grip on the Windows 8 operating system. The book walks readers through the basics, from the core activities that don't change from version to version, to the tools that enhance the system, to the latest updates that make Windows 8 different from previous versions. The four-hour DVD offers short, two- to five-minute walkthrough video lessons on the most common Windows 8 tools.
- Bundle includes a copy of Windows 8 For Dummies, by bestselling For Dummies author Andy Rathbone, and four hours of video training on DVD
- Offers the core components of the desktop, navigating the dual interfaces, and managing the file and folder system
- Includes the basics for connecting to the Internet, e-mail options and operation, working with the Internet Explorer browser, setting virus protection, and other security tools
- Shows how to customize and upgrade Windows and add music, movies, and photos
- Addresses common problems and messages, switching to a new Windows 8 computer, and finding more help
This book and DVD bundle makes a winning combination for any Windows 8 user, no matter what experience level.