Windows 8.1 All-in-One For Dummies
Ten minibooks in one get you thoroughly caught up on Windows 8.1!
With new improvements and changes, Windows 8.1 offers a refreshed user interface, better integration between the new and traditional Windows interfaces, and more. This updated top-selling guide is what you need to get up to speed on everything Windows 8.1. Nine minibooks in one cover such essential topics as navigating the new Start Screen, understanding Windows 8.1 apps, securing Windows 8.1, and much more. Take the guesswork out of Windows 8.1 from day one with this complete, all-in-one resource.
- Helps you get up to speed on the Windows 8.1 operating system, including its Start Screen, which is a feature sure to please traditional Windows users
- Provides top-notch guidance from trusted and well-known Windows expert and author Woody Leonhard
- Covers Windows 8.1 inside and out, including how to customize the Start screen, manage apps, and control privacy
- Delves into core Windows 8.1 apps such as e-mail, people, and SkyDrive
- Shows you how to connect online, add hardware, back up and update, and secure Windows 8.1
Discover new improvements, old favorites, and everything in between with Windows 8.1 All-in-One For Dummies.