Windows 7 For Dummies eLearning Online Course
Whether you're new to PCs or just upgraded to the newest version of Microsoft's operating system, this onlinecourse will help you get comfortable using all aspects of Windows 7. If you've never used Windows before, we'll start you at the beginning. If you're already familiar with earlier versions of Windows, you can speed through the basics to dive into Windows 7's new features and learn advanced techniques.
Either way, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries after each lesson, plus the ability to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The lessons cover:
- Logging on and navigating the Windows 7 interface
- How to launch and manage programs, organize files, and keep track of your libraries
- Playing music and videos on Windows Media Player, organizing your photos with Windows Photo Viewer, and sharing files online through a Windows Live Account
- Setting up a home network, sharing your devices, and building a homegroup
- Browsing techniques, and everything you ever wanted to know about e-mailing
- Setting up an admin account, performing routine maintenance, using parental controls, and staying safe on the Web
- Tips and tricks for troubleshooting disasters
- And more