Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
Have you ever looked at a Web site and wondered, "How did they do that?" It seems everyone has a Web site these days. Families use them to swap information and share photos; churches and clubs use them to keep their members informed. And if you have a business or are in charge of communication for an organization, a Web site is a must.
Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies shows you how easy it can be to create a professional-looking Web site for your business, club, or family. The illustrated, step-by-step instructions, along with the templates you can download from the book’s companion Web site, will help you create an effective Web presence fast, whether you're creating a site for the first time or redesigning an old one.
In the easy-to-follow style you expect from For Dummies books, Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies helps you:
- Gather all your content
- Plan your site, register a domain name, and create Web graphics
- Design pages easily with Dreamweaver templates
- Add a photo gallery, blog, podcasts, videos, or money-making advertising
- Find a hosting service
- Optimize graphics for faster downloads
- Test and publish your site
- Promote your site to attract visitors
All you need are the most basic computer skills, a few easy-to-find software programs, and Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies. You'll be up and running in no time!