Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies, 2nd Edition
A step-by-step guide to creating your first Web site
Everybody's building cool web sites, but how? Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies, 2nd Edition, shows you how, with simple, step-by-step instruction that will build your confidence as you build your site.
You'll learn to plan your site and secure a domain name, how to use Dreamweaver for site construction, and how to test and publish your site. You'll also learn about designing a blog, creating a podcast, adding Flash, and even how to make money with your Web site. Dummies makes it easy and fun!
- Perfect for those who've never attempted a Web site before, including small-business owners, the family historian, amateur genealogists, and travel buffs
- Explains using Web site creation tools including Dreamweaver, Photoshop Elements, Flash, and WordPress
- Shows how Web pages work, how to plan and design your site, and what to look for in Web hosting services
- Covers editing and creating Web graphics and text, how to customize a site for different purposes, testing, and publishing your site
- Provides information on blogs, podcasts, adding Flash, and making money from your site
Web Sites Do-It-Yourself For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how to create a Web site you'll be proud of.