Visual Studio 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
A comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide to Visual Studio 2010
Visual Studio is Microsoft's comprehensive development environment that encompasses the .NET Framework, various programming languages, and ASP.NET. Programmers love it for developing applications for mobile devices and the Web.
Because Visual Studio can be complex, the All-in-One For Dummies format makes it easy for beginners to grasp its different parts and get up to speed.
- Visual Studio is a development environment used with various programming languages to create a variety of applications, including those for the Web and mobile devices
- The updated Visual Studio 2010 features new emphasis on development for Windows 7, cloud computing, and enhanced Web and Silverlight
- Visual Studio 2010 All-in-One For Dummies shows how to build applications using the enhanced productivity features of Visual Studio 2010
- Minibooks cover a Visual Studio overview, getting started, building Windows 7 and cloud applications, data access, coding, and other IDE details
- Ideal for new programmers or Java programmers who want to become proficient with Visual Studio
Visual Studio 2010 All-in-One For Dummies provides both a great instruction book for new programmers and a valuable reference for the more experienced.