Visio 2007 For Dummies
Turn your ideas into diagrams and drawings with Visio's stencils and templates
If you have an idea you want to get down on electronic paper, Visio 2007 is for you, and so is this book! They're both flexible and user-friendly. Here's how to use Visio to capture ideas from simple to intricate, update data in a drawing with a single click, add and manipulate text, work with connectors, and more.
Discover how to
- Create business, engineering, software, or network diagrams
- Format an entire drawing using themes
- Analyze "what-if" scenarios with PivotDiagrams
- Produce layered multipage drawings
- Save drawings to publish on the Web
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Visio 2007 For Dummies
(List Price: US $26.99)
with Office 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies (List Price = US $21.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.