Troubleshooting and Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Written by veteran For Dummies author Dan Gookin, this straightforward guide shows you how to diagnose and solve the most common hardware and software problems your PC may encounter. In addition, he presents advice for preventing PC problems in the first placeand clearly explains how to create a safe and secure PC environment.
- Walks you through ways to diagnose the most common PC hardware, software, and operating system problems
- Offers clear and easy-to-understand solutions for confidently handling these problems
- Shares valuable advice about maintaining your system to maximize its lifespan
- Reviews an array of useful tools
- Covers Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 8
Troubleshooting & Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you to confidently handle whatever PC problems you may encounter.