The Royal Wedding For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
The fun, slightly irreverent guide to enjoying, understanding, and joining the festivities.
- A brief biography of the happy couple - of course
- Royal wedding fact sheets featuring in-depth explanations of the customs, rules of etiquette, and history on display during the events
- An inside look at Westminster Abbey - the building, the history, and the weddings
- A lively account of royal weddings of the past - with a score card ranking the ultimate results - including a look at other royal/commoner romances
- "Where did they go?" Royal honeymoons of the past
- A "Know Your Heads of State and Hangers-On" section perfect for figuring out who's at the events
- A guide to planning and holding a street party that will bring back memories from the past
- A recipe section with great takes on traditional British fare perfect for a party
- Royal trivia sure to tax the talents of young and old alike
An "If you're going" guide featuring
- The best places to get a glimpse of the revelry in person
- Great places to grab a pint or glass of wine and soak in the atmosphere
- Tips on getting around London easily and safely on the big day