SugarCRM For Dummies
US $34.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
SugarCRM is an innovative customer relationship management software solution that enhances your company’s marketing effectiveness, drives sales performance, improves customer satisfaction, and provides executive insight into business performance. SugarCRM For Dummies will show you to take advantage of this free, open source CRM application to boost your sales and please your customers.
This guide helps you choose the flavor of Sugar you need, acquire and deploy it, set up accounts and contacts, and organize your day. You’ll first learn how to install SugarCRM, customize user preferences, create databases, and import contacts from other software. Next, you’ll discover how to extend SugarCRM’s capabilities to meet needs unique to your business. You’ll also find out how to:
- Schedule appointments, link them to records and notes, and organize your sales opportunities
- Build campaigns, track their success, and grow your contact list with Web-to-lead forms
- Manage customer issues and forums to exterminate software bugs
- Send e-newsletters and automate customer e-mail communication with templates
- Take advantage of a complete recipe book for SugarCRM administrators
- Improve sales performance with SugarCRM
- Provide great service to your customers
- Develop searchable libraries and FAQs
- Create and share documents
SugarCRM For Dummies will get you quickly up to speed on this customer relationship management software so you can enhance your business.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.