Succeeding at Assessment Centres For Dummies, UK Edition
US $16.95 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
It's becoming more common for organisations to use assessment centres as part of their recruitment drive. So if you've recently been invited to one, and you're not sure what to expect or how to excel, then this is the book for you. You'll be guided through how each activity is conducted and how to prepare for each part of the selection process. You'll find expert advice on how to shine in every activity - and get the career you want.
Succeeding at Assessment Centres For Dummies covers:
- Standing Out in Group Exercises
- Impressing in Oral Presentations
- Achieving in Analysis Exercises
- Performing in Planning and Scheduling Exercises
- Perfecting Your Approach to Psychometrics