Starting a Business For Dummies, 4th UK Edition
US $22.99 Add to Cart
Starting your own UK business is an exciting - and challenging - time.
This updated edition of the startup classic shows you how to build a business agile enough to take advantage of emerging trends and opportunities, and sturdy enough to weather any storm. Packed with real-life examples and links to hundreds of valuable resources, Starting a Business For Dummies, 4th UK Edition gives you what you need to make the leap from employee to successful entrepreneur with confidence.
All your favourite, trusted content has been updated including:
- Laying the groundwork and testing the feasibility of your business idea
- Writing a winning business plan and finding funding
- How to operate effectively, including managing your finances and employing people
- Growing your business and improving performance
New content includes:
- The latest funding schemes, including government funding and crowdfunding
- Tendering for public sector work
- Avoiding business cyber-crime
- Franchising and pop ups
- Exporting (the government has set a target of doubling the number of exporting companies by 2020)
- Environmental impact (a recent survey found 77% of SMEs wanted to know how to measure and improve their environmental impact)