Six Sigma Workbook For Dummies
Need help implementing or understanding Six Sigma? Want to take this powerful problem-solving methodology and apply it to your business? Six Sigma isn't just for Fortune 500 companies anymore; it's for every business, even yours, no matter how big or small. This hands-on workbook provides the knowledge, insight, and practical exercises you need to master Six Sigma and put it to work in your business. Perfect as a companion workbook for Six Sigma For Dummies -- or any other Six Sigma book -- Six Sigma Workbook For Dummies gives you a wealth of examples, problems, and other tools you need to turn Six Sigma theory into practice -- today!
* How to form and lead a Six Sigma initiative
* Project alignment with business objectives and strategy
* How to create process flow maps and models
* Chart and graph plotting for analysis and interpretation
* Methods for calculating Sigma scores
* How to quantify variable relationships