SharePoint 2007 Collaboration For Dummies
You’ll learn what SharePoint can do and how to make it work for your business, understand the technical terms, and enable your people to collaborate on documents and spreadsheets. You’ll even discover how to get SharePoint help online.
- Work with SharePoint’s information-sharing and team productivity tools
- See how data is stored in lists and libraries and arrange access for your teams
- Use SharePoint’s meeting workspaces and add the capability for virtual meetings online
- Create blogs where team members can share ideas and wiki libraries to keep information up to date
- Keep everything on track with task lists and workflows to assign and monitor projects and progress
- Integrate Word and Excel, or connect SharePoint to Outlook 2007 so you can access information from your inbox
- Use Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to create custom workflows for your SharePoint task lists
With tips for designing the perfect SharePoint site and ideas about enhancing your team meetings with meeting workspaces, SharePoint 2007 Collaboration For Dummies helps you put this great collaboration tool to work right away.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.