Samsung Galaxy S For Dummies
Now that you've got your new Galaxy S smartphone, you've got to figure out how to use it! If you're baffled by the technology and the documentation, this book can help. Written in the fun but clear and thorough For Dummies style, this book answers all your questions. You'll find out how to do all the fun stuff: texting, social networking, using the camera, how to watch movies, and more. And you'll also learn how to handle the "housekeeping": synching your phone with your PC, using business applications, downloading apps, accessing the calendar, what all the widgets mean, and much more.
- Helps you get up to speed on any Samsung Galaxy S smartphone, including the Fascinate, Epic, Captivate, Vibrant, and other Galaxy S phones
- Clarifies the basics of how to use the phone, how the technology works, how to configure everything, and how to make it totally yours
- Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, and techniques, all in full color
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, taking and sharing pictures, playing games, buying and installing apps, personal and business apps, and more
- Includes tips on making the most of multimedia features—games, music, movies, photos, and more
You'll get gobs more from your Galaxy S with the help of Samsung Galaxy S For Dummies.