Rock Guitar For Dummies
Whatever rocks your world, Rock Guitar For Dummies can help you bring that message out through your fingers and onto that electric guitar that's slung over your shoulder. If you're a beginner, you'll discover what you need to know to start playing immediately, without drowning in complicated music theory. If you've been playing for a while, you can pick up some tips to help improve your playing and move to the next level.
Here's a sampling of the topics covered in Rock Guitar For Dummies:
- How electric guitars and amplifiers work
Choosing the right guitar and amp for you, and how to care for them
Left-hand and right-hand guitar techniques
- The different styles of rock guitar playing
- Creating great riffs
- The history of rock guitar
- Buying accessories for your new toy
- Top Ten lists of the guitarists you should listen to, the rock albums you must have, and the classic guitars you should know about
Rock Guitar For Dummies also comes with a CD that includes audio of every example shown in the book, plus play-along tracks with a band.
So, if you consider yourself an air guitar virtuoso and would like to try the real thing, Rock Guitar For Dummies can help you on your way to becoming an accomplished guitarist.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.