Quicken 2008 For Dummies
US $26.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
If you’ve considered using financial software to handle your personal finances, Quicken 2008 just might be the tool you’ve been looking for. Quicken is America’s top-selling personal finance software. It can help you manage the money for both your household and your small business, while Quicken 2008 For Dummies can help you manage Quicken.
With the number of individual bankruptcies at an alarming level, personal financial management needs to be a priority for each of us. You don’t have to be an accounting wizard to handle your personal finances on a PC, especially with the friendly, plain-English explanations in Quicken 2008 For Dummies! Written by a CPA who provides consulting services on accounting and tax planning to small businesses, Quicken 2008 For Dummies shows you how to:
- Install Quicken and run Express Setup
- Handle your checkbook, pay bills, and track your income
- Monitor and assess your investments
- Track loans and credit card activity
- Understand how interest compounds and what it costs when you borrow, as well as how it adds up when you invest
- Create charts and reports to show how you’re doing
- Use Quicken to handle your small business finances
- Prepare payroll and track accounts receivable and payable
Quicken 2008 For Dummies may not make managing your finances exactly fun, but it’s guaranteed to make the job easier.