Quicken 2003 For Dummies
US $21.99 Add to Cart
You don’t have to be a technogeek or financial wizard to manage your financial affairs on a PC. You have other things to do, places to go, and people to meet. And that’s where Quicken 2003 For Dummies comes in. This financial reference guide can help you manage your finances – personal or business – like a pro.
Quicken 2003 For Dummies is for people who want to pay bills, track investments, and calculate interest with the click of a mouse. And if you’re pulling out your hair out because you’re using Quicken in a business, postpone the hair-pulling – this guide helps with payroll, taxes, receivables and payables, and more.
This handy guide is also for anyone who wants to
- Upgrade from an older version of Quicken
- Manage home mortgages
- Invest online
- Set up an online brokerage account
- Produce an accurate balance sheet
- Track customer invoices and payments
It's certainly arguable that money makes the world go around, but being fiscally organized surely makes your own life easier. Find out how to buy and sell mutual fund shares online; reconcile a credit card balance; and estimate income taxes. Quicken 2003 For Dummies also covers the following topics and more:
- Scheduling automatic loan payments
- Tracking bank accounts
- Paying bills online
- Transferring money between bank accounts
- Creating and printing reports and charts
- Setting up or changing passwords
- Using the Refinance, Retirement, and College calculators
- Frequently asked questions
- Troubleshooting tips
From the absolute basics of Quicken to home finances to serious business applications, Quicken 2003 For Dummies is the guide to have in hand when you want to take control of your finances.